Growing Salon Leaders
Pursuing an education in cosmetology is the first step to discovering a career filled with endless opportunity. The Salon Professional Academy's goal is to maximize your artistic potential through programs that teach not only the latest techniques, but also proven business strategies. Our well rounded education will significantly improve your earning potential and prepare you for a long-term future in the industry.
The Salon Professional Academy Difference
What sets us apart from traditional beauty schools is our commitment to your success. We accomplish this by delivering:
- Training programs that offer the latest techniques, trends and styles in hair, skin, and nails, with our cosmetology program supported by Redken
- Small class sizes that encourage interaction and enable more one-on-one time with educators
- Creative and motivating educators who empower you to develop the skills you need for a long-term future in the industry
- State-of-the-art facilities that provide a positive, real-world learning environment
- Business skills that make you a highly-trained and well-educated graduate, ready for top salons
Endless Industry Opportunities
Upon graduation you don't necessarily need to be "just behind a chair". Our graduates have held many exciting positions within the industry including photo and movie stylist, platform artist, spa/ salon manager and owner, beauty product representative, cosmetology educator, and even a beauty magazine editor. Don’t wait to get started on your exciting career.
Be a Part of It!
TSPA is a certified business partner with Redken, which gives us access to professional educators who help our students reach their creative potential with innovative training techniques and superior products. This combined with a curriculum that includes critical business building skills and hand-on training in our leading-edge facilities, makes The Salon Professional Academy a unique kind of beauty school, one that is poised for success in all aspects of the business. Don’t miss out. Be a part of it!
There are 30 academies across America. For more information about The Salon Professionals Academy in Plainfield please contact Aimee Stone at email@example.com