About Chris: I've had the wonderful good fortune in my life to have the best of both worlds...personally and professionally. A loving wife who takes great care of me and the blessing of two daughters who keep life interesting. I've always considered myself lucky to have a long career as a morning man in a business that I love, Radio. Some may not consider 3am wake-up calls as "lucky", but morning has always been my favorite time of day. My job is to get each weekday started for you with the BEST Continuous Soft Rock, information that you'll need as you get up and out the door, Central Jersey traffic and weather and a big helping of good clean family fun. I love what I do, and I hope it comes through on the air! I've been doing morning for the last 12 years in Philadelphia....but I'm a Jersey boy, born and bred....and I feel right at home here at Magic 98.3. I'm thrilled to be here!!
Q & A With Chris McCoy
1. Favorite Drink: Red Wine. Preferably, an Australian Shiraz.
2. Favorite Desert: Ice Cream, Lots & lots of ice cream!
3. Favorite Magic Artist: All time favorite: Springsteen. Current Favorite: John Mayer
4. Favorite Place in Central Jersey: Lambertville. Half Moon Cafe.
5. Favorite Actor/Actress: Matt Damon/Laura Linney
6. Favorite Subject in School: Calculus. (Just kidding!) History.
7. Favorite Concert: Paul McCartney.
8. Favorite Vacation Spot: San Diego, California. It doesn't get any better.
9. Favorite Athlete: Chase Utley (Phillies 2nd baseman)
10. Favorite thing about Central Jersey: Within striking distance of two great cities: New York & Philly.
11. Favorite TV show: The original CSI.
12 Favorite Movie: All time: Back To The Future. Recent: The Illusionist.
13: Favorite Magazine: Newsweek
14: What TV show Would you like a role on: Survivor....but I'd probably be the first voted off.
15: Worst Job I Ever Had: Unloading truck-fulls of Christmas trees in 20 degree weather. It was a very cool Yule!
16: What Would You Do If You Weren't In Radio: Sell Real Estate.