· Six Flags Great Adventure, Route 537, Jackson NJ
· Sunday, September 30, 2012
· 7:00AM - 12:00PM
Join us at Six Flags for this years annual "Race for the Cure" in celebration of all cancer survivors and in remembrance of all that were lost. The Race starts at 8 AM...hope to see you there!
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00 am Registration begins (registration tent)
- 7:45 am Aerobic Warm-Up
- 8:00 am Women’s and Men’s 5K Run (3.1 miles)
THERE WILL BE SEPARATE MEN’S AND WOMEN’S FINISH LINES
- 8:45 am Survivors gather at Survivor Tent Courtyard
- 8:45 am Runner Awards
- 9:15 am Survivor Photo in front of Stage
- 9:20 am Survivor Program and Survivor Awards at Stage
- 10:00 am Co-Ed 4K Health (2.5 miles) Walk and 1 Mile Walk (same start and finish line - 1 mile walkers will have the opportunity to turn off the course early)
- 11:00 am Children’s Fun Runs (Age 10 & under)
- For a full list of Race Day Activities, check out the Race Info Page.