Come visit us to find out about job opportunities with Magic 98.3 at the Centenary College Career Center as they host a Career Fair on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 10AM to 1PM in the Reeves Gym.
This event is open to students, alumni, and the public.
Why should you attend the Career Fair?
- Get direct contact with many potential employers.
- Talk with dozens of employers in a few hours.
- Explore your future possibilities in a relaxed, informal setting.
- Meet some recruiters who are Centenary alumni.
Tips to help get the most out of the Career Fair:
- Prepare to ask questions about specific opportunities of interest.
- Talk to as many contacts as possible.
- Collect information.
- Keep a positive, competitive attitude.
- Dress professionally. First impressions are important
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.